Friday, August 21, 2015

Undva - No12 - Have you seen it?

Hey, hey, hey, I was quite a little bit silent, but now I have nice last my video report. A lot of done, but for final version I still need few weeks. Still required, cameras, some animation, sound triggers, collision for spectators, pace note and last advertisement girls. By the way, do you like my new sponsor girl ?

 Again, I am very grateful for yours donation guys and girls (Jonas, Tomasz, Jouni, Angel and others). You must keep in mind, you are track creators, too, like I am. You keep in high my motivation, so new track is coming! Thanks

Video will be processed soon, follow this link:

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I love your work, the track looks realy nice now and the sponsor girls to : )))
    I am so eager to test it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soon it will possible make test for all... Working on bug fix

    ReplyDelete
  3. puikiai,uz mergina atskiras pliusas !!!!uz lauzus su dumais irgi !!!

    ReplyDelete