Thursday, April 28, 2016

Fernet Branca No 12 - v1.2 - Water splash particles

Hi, today I want little talk about new update on Fernet Branco stage. Main changes: I add new particles system produced from Martinez (all works from this man you can find here). It's nice , because before, we don't have way how express water splash. Thank you man.
By the way, if someone, have problem with low FPS, after this last update, need to make this procedure: copy "PS_USA" (located in RBR/map folder) and just rename it as "PS_Poland" and you will have Fernet Branca v1.1, you can run track on plugin page, but without water splashes...


4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for his work Guru ! I have a problem across the 1st ford glasses burst by slower you go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning of me :) I will soon publish PS_Polish_LOW particles, I hope they work.
    Fernet - nice track with low performance though, but looks very good, congrats!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hello Guru, can you make this circuit for rFactor? my mail, Lucianoalmonacid77@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete