Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Junior Wheels No8 - still work on

Well, well, well. So long I wait first shadows result, but it was not perfect. By the way, I had huge problem there. Online shadows generation, dont want work with my beta version. So, I need agin put all 3d objects in to fresh Wallaby project. Its take, two days work :(. Now I keep cross fingers, about my last version for shadows. It works without cameras and others movable objects and pace notes (all this I Must do again). In first shadows results, I have a lot shrunk errors, but now, I change sun position in to hard angle, and hope it will work like in Haguenau...

Last week, not waste my time and back to work on "Undva SS". Track now is extended twice, terrain is ready for texturing. Waiting monotonic but interesting job...

No comments:

Post a Comment