Friday, January 15, 2016

Fernet Branca No 9 - Cameras and dust...

Yep, works going to finish line. All what I want to do, for first test, I did. So, if in monday, I will receive some good shadows result, next week track will open for public.
All my thoughts, there is done, track physics, cameras, small animation, collision. After shadows I will prepare few different road surfaces: as damp, wet and so on. And of course - weather settings, just will need to adapt for shadows. Ok, thats all in this week, see you, bye.

3 comments:

  1. nice, your progress on this stage is very fast! Grats, looks very good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. atrodo kaip visada fantastiskai,bet siurpas ima kai teks vaziuoti su visom colissions sudetomis :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo dopas išėjo gana sudėtingas, net labai stengtis nereikėjo, bet techniškas...

      Delete